I watched this while on my break, it was posted on Carlos Whittakers blog This is what he wrote:
"A few things I think we can learn from this video.
1. One man can start a movement.
2. A movement need not be started by the most skilled member of the movement.
3. When beginning your movement and you look around and no one else is joining the dance, just keep dancing.
4. When the one guy who joins your movement slowly fades away, keep going.
5. Before you know it, the people joining your movement won’t even know you started it.
6. When your movement takes a life of it’s own, just let go. There will be no stopping it.
7. The very people who are staring at you like your nuts as you move alone, will be the very same people dancing the hardest in the end.
Keep dancing kids, Keep dancing."
I love it and couldn't say it better. But I will add, this is my dream for all my kids. I want them to dance and sing with their arms spread out embracing the wonder of God in the moments when joy and mirth flood their souls. Cry if they want to, fly if they want to, be free and not swayed by embarrassment or what others may think. I pray they lead and even if no one joins in the dance. I pray they dance anyway!